Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, i'll hate it if he goes, cause i think it just takes time for OL to get it. and it takes time to build chemistry with the rest of your group/rotation.

but to say he's been underwhelming for what was expected would be accurate....hope he stays though. we need all we can get on the OL.
My only thing is, he’s not exactly been the strength of the line. He seems....well, slow & makes a lot of mental mistakes. I know he’s a young blood but still yet.

should they? in a normal year prob.

will they? no. trying my darndest to keep emotion out of this. still like this team, Chaney is better than this. Beldar needs to not micro manage.

close with malone, lber, smith, and brooks. admittedly i was pretty upset on nsd. get those and i see good reason to keep him.
i was all in with you, til "good reason to keep him", but still gave you the like.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
She was wanting an Edge. We went to the Bronco show in Townsend back in September I believe. She fell in love with it and put her deposit down on the way home. Ford had both of the new Broncos on display and they are really cool. The sport only is available in AWD. The bigger bronco is pretty bad ass. I priced one that I liked and it was over $60K. I said I'm fine with the F150 I have. They have some really cool packages that come with tents and camp stoves and all kinds of goodies.

Do you drive a big truck?
855EB631-6323-423E-9D74-D49DE33E0B34.jpeg
Yes sir! That’s my rig there. I do a drop & hook run to the Louisville Ford truck plant 5-6 days a week.

Ok. It was a turnoff to have to pay to ride in a place we had rode in for years... for free. I always preferred Caryville Mtn (Red Ash to the Flats) and Royal Blue (park at Stuckey's and make the loop) more than Windrock anyways. We went to Brimstone in Huntsville a few times the 1st 2 seasons they were open. I liked it but not all the trails were marked back then.

Red Ash was my favorite but I heard Windrock took over a lot of the land and you couldn't ride to "the Flats" from Caryville anymore. I know you can't get to them on the gravel roads anymore.
Oh yeah. You can get to the flats from windrock or up by shoneys in caryville. Half of the flats are royal blue. The other half is windrock. You can get to the flats with a 4wheel drive truck from shoneys. It’s just really muddy. Back years ago you could go up beech grove with a 2 wheel drive truck. Not anymore!

Basketball team next 3 opponents are combined 0-16.
I don't know how many of these games were fill in games or games that were already scheduled, but we have to play whoever is on the schedule. I doubt these games will challenge any of our players but it may give us a chance to go really deep down the bench. Barnes will definitely be in their a$$ if they take these games for granted.

I have a friend that is looking for drivers. Same sort of deal. Moving auto parts from plant to plant.
Driving jobs are hiring like crazy right now because you simply can’t find a good driver anymore. Most of them haven’t gotten the experience they need yet. Or they can’t drive anything but an automatic. OR they can’t even back it up. 😬 I stepped away from driver training cuz it wasn’t worth the stress with this baby on the way. I’m not gonna let somebody that doesn’t know what they’re doing get me killed for a little bonus on the day’s pay.

Man! That’s crazy! Glad you are ok from whenever that happened. Looks like a nasty roll...
Yeah, that was actually a month after we found out we were gonna have a baby! I was hit from behind on 40 and rolled a few times & played pinball with a few other cars. It was scary for sure. God’s been good to me

All I did was level, wheels and tires, hard cover, roof rack and TRD grill. I really want the Bronco next but am now considering the 2021 Hybrid F-150.
You can’t go wrong with it. That’s a great truck. Great mileage. Built solid. Just all around thumbs up. I’ve gotten to get a good close up look on some of them at the plant I deliver to. Such a great design

Reactions: SLICKYINC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back