Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Broncos are the future, old man
Can’t wait to pull some out one of these days!!
I do love how ford flooded the interwebz with their 80k dollar model to get buyers amped, and then rolled out what basically looks like a 4dr minivan base model! Marketing 101!!
Wrangler 392 is badass!!

Reactions: VolsNUT
Henry T lost too much weight imo going into this season. That may have had nothing to do with Neids but i think he thought it would help more in coverage but i don’t think it has. He still just looks average there so I’d rather him be more of a heavier thumper personally.

I've thought the same thing all year. He needs 10-15 lbs.

Henry T lost too much weight imo going into this season. That may have had nothing to do with Neids but i think he thought it would help more in coverage but i don’t think it has. He still just looks average there so I’d rather him be more of a heavier thumper personally.
I agree but I thought the plan was to get him smaller to get that speed back and then slowly build him back up weight wise? They just didn’t really have a chance to do that this year.

I heard a rumor that Pruitt sucks as a head coach and the UT is about to replace him with someone much better.

I’m torn ron
Certain guys I say yes let’s start over but other candidates I’d rather keep Pruitt and let him keep learning and get better supporting staff
not a terrible early signing period yesterday, got a few key big Defensive recruits he’s been fighting for if we keep him also. Really torn on it

Reactions: tnktm and SmokinBob
I understand. Look at ride royal blue. It’s only 30 minutes from windrock. It’s a wildlife management area. Lots of great riding there. It’s right off I75. The state is less restrictive if you can believe that! You can drink and only one person per vehicle needs a permit. You won’t be disappointed. It’s less rocky but more muddy. Trails are more groomed royal blue.
Cool, will look into it. One of my close friends lives in MS and wants to meet the rest of us somewhere in the middle for a Jeep cation. He just got a gladiator Rubicon, lifted on 38s.
My buddies here each have gladiators, on in 37, one on 38s, and another sport jl on 37s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back