Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Research out there showing some initial patients still showing strong en ough antibodies 9 months later. Nothing official yet but it appears to hold more than 90 days.
Oh I don’t disagree. But if that’s the case then does it even matter if I get the vaccine? My body already has the antibodies so more won’t hurt I would suspect.

Since when did it become the thing to do to line up and try to draw a team off sides before the end of every quarter?

I’ve noticed every nfl team doing it now and never seen it work.
Nothing to lose i guess

Research out there showing some initial patients still showing strong en ough antibodies 9 months later. Nothing official yet but it appears to hold more than 90 days.
Was talking to a Pharmacist who is giving rhe vaccine. She said she recommends everyone get the vaccine. Some research suggesting those with mild symptoms may not keep antibodies as long as those with severe reactions, some may get it twice. Some get severe reaction second time.

Anyway, just get the vaccine.

Oh I don’t disagree. But if that’s the case then does it even matter if I get the vaccine? My body already has the antibodies so more won’t hurt I would suspect.
Probably won’t hurt. I’ve had it but I didn’t even have a sniffle so I am a lucky one. I don’t plan to get the vaccine

Reactions: SmokinBob
Was talking to a Pharmacist who is giving rhe vaccine. She said she recommends everyone get the vaccine. Some research suggesting those with mild symptoms may not keep antibodies as long as those with severe reactions, some may get it twice. Some get severe reaction second time.

Anyway, just get the vaccine.
Yeah my wife and her friends that are all PA's, nurses and pharmacists are all getting it... They all did various research on it... Nothing can predict the future obviously but based on all available info... Seems viable.

Yeah I only knew I had it because I woke up one day and couldn’t smell anything. Had no fever, no sniffles, no nothing. I felt perfectly fine the whole time.
That's exactly what happened to daughter's friend (her friend's boyfriend gave it to both of them - he thought he just had his usual summer allergies).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back