Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driving jobs are hiring like crazy right now because you simply can’t find a good driver anymore. Most of them haven’t gotten the experience they need yet. Or they can’t drive anything but an automatic. OR they can’t even back it up. 😬 I stepped away from driver training cuz it wasn’t worth the stress with this baby on the way. I’m not gonna let somebody that doesn’t know what they’re doing get me killed for a little bonus on the day’s pay.
It's a small outfit. Are you an owner/operator?

Reactions: jakez4ut
Ok. We used to go past the Police Department in Caryville and park next to the creek (across from Red Ash Church). There was a trail on the left side of the road that went across the railroad tracks and we'd go to the flats that way. I took my family up the road past Shoneys last fall and couldn't find it from the main road. I talked to a local and he told me Windrock closed that area off from the Caryville side. We kept driving around and finally came out in Goby, at least I think that's where we were. I hated my sons couldn't see the flats. There used to be some fantastic hill climbs up there. (I had a 2003 Z400 up until 5 yrs ago.)

We did see a few elk that day. View attachment 331416
Man you went the road past red ash church on the left is Turley. You went the long way! That’s a good road though. They have not closed anything. The local probably thought you were out of state. Lol. I promise, those trials get rode more than any. Heck at the general store at windrock, they have a route to get to the flats. If you go up shoneys, close to the top there’s a road to the left in a switchback. That’s the way to the flats. It has an old gate that’s not used. You would need a hunting fishing license and a small game wma permit to get to the flats that way. FYI, I have seen twra checking up there on occasions. Or you could save money and take a chance!!

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Shots fired.

The Guarantanos need to get off Twitter! It makes me dislike JG even more with his mom and dad posting crap like this. I posted earlier that JG was the UT version of Colin Kaepernick, everyone's fault but his. Happy Senior Day #2!

*He should just send Jarrett a private message next time, unless he's looking for a negative response. I got news for him, it wasn't just the poor people that got mad at JG the past few years.

Last edited:
The Guarantanos need to get off Twitter! It makes me dislike JG even more with his mom and dad posting crap like this. Happy Senior Day #2!

I don’t blame them one bit for being very bitter and that tweet by dad doesn’t bother me at all

But at this point I agree. They are better suited just not tweeting anything

Reactions: OrangenSC
Ok. We used to go past the Police Department in Caryville and park next to the creek (across from Red Ash Church). There was a trail on the left side of the road that went across the railroad tracks and we'd go to the flats that way. I took my family up the road past Shoneys last fall and couldn't find it from the main road. I talked to a local and he told me Windrock closed that area off from the Caryville side. We kept driving around and finally came out in Goby, at least I think that's where we were. I hated my sons couldn't see the flats. There used to be some fantastic hill climbs up there. (I had a 2003 Z400 up until 5 yrs ago.)

We did see a few elk that day. View attachment 331416
And the elk are getting tame up there. I’ve saw people feeding them out of a side by side before. They hang out on the flats.

I don’t blame them one bit for being very bitter and that tweet by dad doesn’t bother me at all

But at this point I agree. They are better suited just not tweeting anything
I don't blame them for being bitter either. Not their fault Pruitt didn't bench their son for poor play when he should have. Not JG's fault either. We all knew he was in over his head. He probably did, too. But Pruitt kept sending him out there anyway. That's on coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back