Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you went the road past red ash church on the left is Turley. You went the long way! That’s a good road though. They have not closed anything. The local probably thought you were out of state. Lol. I promise, those trials get rode more than any. Heck at the general store at windrock, they have a route to get to the flats. If you go up shoneys, close to the top there’s a road to the left in a switchback. That’s the way to the flats. It has an old gate that’s not used. You would need a hunting fishing license and a small game wma permit to get to the flats that way. FYI, I have seen twra checking up there on occasions. Or you could save money and take a chance!!
That's it!!! There was an old rusted out flat bed trailer right past that gate. We'd pop out on the right side of the road and head to the gate!!! I know exactly where you're talking about. Thanks man.

(There was a gravel road that went to the flats back in 91-93. I was in high school and we drove up there a few times in regular vehicles. Things have changed a lot since then though.)

Reactions: vol494
That's it!!! There was an old rusted out flat bed trailer right past that gate. We'd pop out on the right side of the road and head to the gate!!! I know exactly where you're talking about. Thanks man.

(There was a gravel road that went to the flats back in 91-93. I was in high school and we drove up there a few times in regular vehicles. Things have changed a lot since then though.)
You’re welcome.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Yeah it’s so wild. We lost a good 8-10 employees just from our terminal alone, and our company has about 20 terminals. I have to say I’ve took pride in my driving record and my clean record. I’ve worked really hard to get it out there that my level of work ethic is very high as well. I’m the youngest driver's manager my company has ever had in their history, at 31. Product of good upbringing.
Yep. Drivers are hard to find... Good drivers are like an endangered species.

Good for you!

Shots fired.

Retire #2 so we never have to see it on the field again and never be reminded of all the good memories that number gave us.. the being laid out 29 times a game because we can’t sense pressure, the fumbles, the interceptions, the pick sixes where we pull at the 50, the rogue qb sneaks, the celebrating on our own, the pouting on the sidelines... gonna miss it all 🙄

Rumor that Ron Swanson and Jeremy Pruitt are going to throw fists at the Papermill Waffle House tomorrow night at 9pm.
Ron-Swanson-Shock-Look-Up.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back