Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lane at Auburn is not terrible for us bc he can beat Bama and UGA which helps us. He would be hard to recruit against on the offensive side but if we can find someone to win just a little then Tennessee recruits itself.

Lane at Auburn is not terrible for us bc he can beat Bama and UGA which helps us. He would be hard to recruit against on the offensive side but if we can find someone to win just a little then Tennessee recruits itself.
If this was 15 years ago I’d agree with you but Tennessee doesn’t recruit itself to the kids today like it once did. It still does to a degree don’t get me wrong, but just not like it once did.

Y'all the train is TN. BIG ORANGE TRAIN. We getting him as a transfer duh. Lol jk

Last edited:
If this was 15 years ago I’d agree with you but Tennessee doesn’t recruit itself to the kids today like it once did. It still does to a degree don’t get me wrong, but just not like it once did.
I only say that bc we’re just a few guys away from having a top 10 class now. And given the state of our program that’s incredible. If we could find a coach that wins 8-10 per year and compete for the East then guys like Green, Malone, Mondon jump in. We would consistently get too 10 classes with occasional shot at top 5 especially with next year’s prospects in Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back