Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been researching it. There really isn't anything in the vaccine that is dangerous. From what I gathered and I am no doctor, is RNA and something about SARS covid-2 suppose to attack the virus if you happen to get it. There are other things in it that are big medical words that I have no clue what they all are. lol
I don’t work for Pfizer, but they are an excellent company and one that I trust. I was happy to see their product get the first approval. I have no concerns about the effectiveness of the development process.

I don’t work for Pfizer, but they are an excellent company and one that I trust. I was happy to see their product get the first approval. I have no concerns about the effectiveness of the development process.

Answer this for me. I own a decent amount of Pfizer stock and I assumed the stock would get a big boost with this vaccine but hasn’t happened

Why?

And the other Company got approved today so that is great news. I believe US bought 100 million of that one. So at least we are on our way and I hope people will quit listen to the fake news and get the vaccine when it becomes available to them.

I turned mine down at the hospital. I’ve already had covid so I’ll sit back and see if everyone else turns to zombies first.

I sort of hope so. I feel like I've been preparing for that scenario for a while.
Although, I guess it does depend on which zombies. Are we talking Walking Dead zombies or 28 days later zombies?

Answer this for me. I own a decent amount of Pfizer stock and I assumed the stock would get a big boost with this vaccine but hasn’t happened

Why?
Vaccines are not big money makers. The markup on vaccines just doesn’t result in large profits. A lot of traditional vaccine makers exited the market years ago and sold off to smaller, non-US based companies.

Edit: Some larger companies actually bought vaccine divisions from other companies. To make a healthy return in vaccines, it helps to be a small player (especially in novel approaches like biologics) or a very large player.

Last edited:
Strongly urge everyone to get vaccines whenever they can. It will speed up the normalization process and is safe and effective. I was a phase 3 participant for Moderna (likely got placebo) and will be getting the Pfizer one in the next 1-2 weeks likely.

Mass vaccination means much more likely places like Neyland open up fully in the fall

I’m about 60/40 he’ll be back. Hope I’m wrong though.

I’m torn on if I want to be wrong In thinking he’s coming back. I doubt he can turn this thing around. Maybe a 1/5 shot

But it he gets fired the players love him
And I think the roster gets hammered with a mass exodus.

Likely worth it I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back