Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if that's true, Kiffin is leaving Ole Miss for Auburn after being at Ole Miss for only 1 year. I guess he'll say Auburn was his dream job. Lol.

And there's some on here that thinks he's matured and changed his ways. Same old Lane.

Stay away from Knoxville Kiffin

Last edited:
So if that's true, Kiffin is leaving Ole Miss for Auburn after being at Ole Miss for only 1 year. I guess he'll say Auburn was his dream job. Lol.

And there's some on here that thinks he's matured and changed his ways. Same old Lane.
Auburn is a step up. Cant blame him for this one either. But believe what you want.

Stay away from Knoxville 🤡

I don’t think he will make that move again. Will he then leave AU if Saban retires after the 2021 season? Making one move like he did with TN is one thing, but doing it twice could be a career killer. However, it is Kiffin....

I turned mine down at the hospital. I’ve already had covid so I’ll sit back and see if everyone else turns to zombies first.
The vaccine is still recommended for those who previously contracted covid, right? Makes sense to see the results of the first round though. I work in big pharma and will get the vaccine as soon as I am able to get it.

Reactions: captainfalcon777
Who's entering the transfer portal, you know because this year was a freebie
If the permanent 1-time transfer rule gets passed next month, it could get more interesting.

I still think kids transferring 1) will be very surprised by how few good/better landing spots are actually available (they would still take up an initial counter and this will keep the demand reasonably low) and 2) will be 90% made up of guys that weren't going to do much at the original school anyway.

For this year, the recent rule could have a real impact on basketball...assuming some schools just left a spot open.

We'll see. Auburn is coach shopping right now. I can see LK jumping from MS to Auburn next week
Right. Auburn is coach shopping. Not a giant leap to think offensive players that went to a school because of the offensive head coach might want to find a new home with another offensive coach, when their coach just got fired...

The vaccine is still recommended for those who previously contracted covid, right? Makes sense to see the results of the first round though. I work in big pharma and will get the vaccine as soon as I am able to get it.

Been researching it. There really isn't anything in the vaccine that is dangerous. From what I gathered and I am no doctor, is RNA and something about SARS covid-2 suppose to attack the virus if you happen to get it. There are other things in it that are big medical words that I have no clue what they all are. lol

I turned mine down at the hospital. I’ve already had covid so I’ll sit back and see if everyone else turns to zombies first.
Not telling you what to do but I sat through a seminar with medical people saying that it is still possible to get and infect others even if you had COVID before. They seemed like they knew their stuff. Anyway, just please stay healthy. We Vol fans must stay together and ride out these tough football years together. 😆

Been researching it. There really isn't anything in the vaccine that is dangerous. From what I gathered and I am no doctor, is RNA and something about SARS covid-2 suppose to attack the virus if you happen to get it. There are other things in it that are big medical words that I have no clue what they all are. lol

It's a neat vaccine. The mRNA codes for the spike protein (this is a protein on the virus surface that allows the viral entry into the cell. Your body recognizes the spike protein as foreign and develops immunity against the protein and thus COVID

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back