Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love kiffin but i think it’s more likely we hire bellicheck than kiffin again.

Stoops is the 3rd best coach in the SEC imo behind saban and Mullen and i think it’s a tossup between him and Mullen. What he has done at Kentucky is so impressive and he is a great developer, is very resourceful/creative and identifies hidddn talent maybe as well as anyone in the conference.
If Kiffin comes and he could bring Lebby and Corral, oh my. Score 40 a game napping

We literally have a large number of posters gladly admitting they want us to lose and lose badly

So yea I call a spade a spade and don’t give a damn who dislikes me for it

Our players are going to play their ass off for their coaches and themselves tomorrow. Their fans are a disgrace at the moment
Not all of their fans!!!

I keep reading rumors that CJP has been open within his circle about not enjoying being a head coach and would be content going back into a DC role.

I’m not buying that to be true. There is no way that can be true and he not be replaced.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I would love kiffin but i think it’s more likely we hire bellicheck than kiffin again.

Stoops is the 3rd best coach in the SEC imo behind saban and Mullen and i think it’s a tossup between him and Mullen. What he has done at Kentucky is so impressive and he is a great developer, is very resourceful/creative and identifies hidddn talent maybe as well as anyone in the conference.

I mean, Jimbo and coach O won a natty

Will not be commenting on the coaching situation etc.

I will say however that I fully expect a few key players will not play tomorrow and I will be curious to see when they announce and then the reason that is given.

Go vols.
Well, sounds like we know it is not due to injury or Covid. Sounds like we may have some players quitting on the head coach. In my opinion, if that is the case, doesn’t matter the outcome, because he has lost the team and it is time to move on.

Will not be commenting on the coaching situation etc.

I will say however that I fully expect a few key players will not play tomorrow and I will be curious to see when they announce and then the reason that is given.

Go vols.
Well, sounds like we know it is not due to injury or Covid. Sounds like we may have some players quitting on the head coach. In my opinion, if that is the case, doesn’t matter the outcome, because he has lost the team and it is time to move on.

We heard you the first time.

O/U TN Tech scores 40 points this game?
The way they're scoring, I say over and UT may not cover in this game. 29--17 with 8 minutes left in the first half.

Edit: That didn't last long :cool::cool:. 49--22 at the half :):). If the subs play well, it's a big blowout

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back