Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongly urge everyone to get vaccines whenever they can. It will speed up the normalization process and is safe and effective. I was a phase 3 participant for Moderna (likely got placebo) and will be getting the Pfizer one in the next 1-2 weeks likely.

Mass vaccination means much more likely places like Neyland open up fully in the fall

Pretty bold statement... you a physician or someone who worked closely developing the vaccines? Based on what? So many folks saying sterility and other side effects are very probable... they rushed this to the market, so I got my flu shot and will wing it for a while to see how it all pans out.... JMO

You can stand divisive if you are contending for championships. LA has said several times you can’t make everyone happy, this is why Boyd has to be the guy that makes the tough decision.
Exactly. The internal conflicts would subside, or be more than tolerated, the second we upset one of BAMA/UGA/FL in Freeze’s first year.

I like Gus. I just don’t know how high his ceiling is compared to others but it’s a very safe hire. We will never be this bad under Gus.

This is what people are missing... if we can actually get rid of JP, this is a good, stable, first step in getting back to where we need and deserve to be...

Will not be commenting on the coaching situation etc.

I will say however that I fully expect a few key players will not play tomorrow and I will be curious to see when they announce and then the reason that is given.

Go vols.

Only players that would really make a difference at this point if they did not play would be Toot, Bailey/Shrout, Trey, and Gray... otherwise I don't see how we'd really see a difference... thems tha facts.

His statement seems very vague. Anyine could come in here and say the same thing he said

Thats the MO around here. Not sure how these people have credibility when they say nothing. I honestly think Cade Mays will be out injured and he/they will flip it and say he just decided to sit out bc he doesn’t like Pruitt or something.

Last edited:
Offensive minds are typically more successful as Head coaches. And just cause it sounds familiar doesn’t mean Elliott won’t make a good HC

Sure, I’d even like to hire that guy if that’s the best we can. I don’t mind auburn hiring him at all though, especially if the other options could be Freeze, Kiffin, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back