Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to believe, especially with modern basketball being guard-centric. Still a bit concerned about lacking true elite bigs (5-spot) though. Plasvic ain't it, at least yet. We'll see how we handle those types in league play.

Regardless, I'm excited to see this team develop and by March...goodness.
I agree, if we have a true weakness, it’s depth at 4 and 5. Pons and Fulky are plenty good and Anosike is serviceable. Behind them it’s meh...

Nkamhoua and Plasvic haven’t shown me enough yet to trust them.

If we can stay healthy and improve, this team could be a force in the tourney.

The team 3 years ago had the star power but they did not have this level of depth or defensive efficiency.

Reactions: Devo182
So you always hear about bad match ups on college b-ball...

I think we are the bad match up for a lot of trans this year.

We are gonna be a very tough out... And I think trans that draw us are gonna be the ones going "oh crap".

This is a good basketball team
Why’s it gotta be sexual?

Will not be commenting on the coaching situation etc.

I will say however that I fully expect a few key players will not play tomorrow and I will be curious to see when they announce and then the reason that is given.

Go vols.

I expected crazy stuff happening this weekend but not this. Oh well, I hoped we would give Texas ATM a competitive game with Bailey at Qb.

Reactions: SmokinBob
So you always hear about bad match ups on college b-ball...

I think we are the bad match up for a lot of trans this year.

We are gonna be a very tough out... And I think trans that draw us are gonna be the ones going "oh crap".

This is a good basketball team
All the trans are in trouble I tell you.

If we’re not going to hire Hugh, just make sure we hire an offensive head coach. And a good one. We have to be able to score lots of points. Hugh is obvious, but if they’re too dumb to hire him, find someone who can score points.

If Pruitt stays, he has to get creative at OC. He has to get a big time OC. Chaney is done. He will waste Holiday, Wright, and Beckwith and the others. These guys could be used in so many different ways and he isn’t creative enough to do that. Go get someone who is

I honestly think your looking at the wrong side. We got two defensive guru's that can't develop players and I believe CP want let Chaney run the O. CP seems to want to control everything.

Reactions: ATHiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back