Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be the best all around TN basketball team I’ve ever watched. We have 5 legit guards in Johnson, Vescovi, Springer, Bailey, and James. All capable of handling the ball. That’s rare.
Was talking to my dad about this. He’s been going to bball games since the early 70’s and he can’t recall a more complete team (on paper) in his lifetime

This could be the best all around TN basketball team I’ve ever watched. We have 5 legit guards in Johnson, Vescovi, Springer, Bailey, and James. All capable of handling the ball. That’s rare.
Definitely could be, but I really wanna see us play Missouri. That will be the game that shows us where we really are.

Pretty bold statement... you a physician or someone who worked closely developing the vaccines? Based on what? So many folks saying sterility and other side effects are very probable... they rushed this to the market, so I got my flu shot and will wing it for a while to see how it all pans out.... JMO
Yes I am a physician. And this based on the phase III study published in NEJM. It’s not really helpful to say “folks are saying” re: sterility but I don’t see how that could be the case. Additionally, to counter, you or I have no idea the long term effects of COVID and there are plenty of people with myocardial involvement even with mild/minimal symptoms.

A lot of governmental red tape was removed and they spend a good bit of money ramping up development and production while the trials were ongoing so it could be distributed as soon as the trials showed positive results. It’s an amazing feat in the midst of an enormous pandemic

Vaccines allow us to develop herd immunity much quicker and without the devastating morbidity and mortality of COVID. This means an economy that opens more quickly, fans in stadiums, and most importantly protection for myself, my family, my patients, and my loved ones who are high risk

I appreciate that. Yes, definitely-- next time I'm in Knoxville. Probably be a while before I get back, though.

Freeze would be divisive because certain people don't want him at UT. Pruitt has created all sorts of conflict. The guy's a magnet for it-- and he seems clueless as to why it follows him around. So if the goal is to remove the existing conflict, replacing it with more conflict isn't the solution UT would prefer. But Boyd has the authority to override others and make the calls he feels are right for the university and athletics. I'll say this, though-- if UT was absolutely committed to going in a different direction and had no doubt Freeze was the guy, the deal would be done.

Ill be blunt. I don't care who they are, the ones that are being dumb as hell over Freeze, they need to be banned from having anything to do with the program. They are the problem. They can **** right off, please.

My tiers would be:

Home runs: Campbell (not happening), Freeze, and Fleck.
Great Hire: Fickell, Wittingham, and mark stoops
Solid/Safe: Malzahn, Chad well, Gary Patterson, and Paul Chryst.

Butch Jones 2.0 is a home run hire? Yikes my dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back