Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I’ll look forward to Pruitt and Fulmer being fired next year and praying they do it early enough for someone to salvage the 2022 class.

A lot of the problem is that they were supposed to replace Fulmer with a permanent AD before Pruitt (or whoever had come out of that trainwreck) screwed up enough to where they needed to be fired. They never did and I doubt we get rid of both at the same time and come out of it winners.

Did we talk about that Austin Pope exit interview- that note at the end of guys not showing up for rehab sounded an awful lot like the end of the butch era to me.

Eerie. Is he trying that ole "player led team" idea that Butch did? It seems flawed or these coaches don't know how to instill that culture and/or the players don't respect them enough for it to work. I know when our boss would be out of the office, we'd keep working hard out of respect. Just a thought.

Kentucky fans apparently are trying to act like the Bball Vols aren’t all that good. Said we aren’t in the same stratosphere as Baylor or Gonzaga.
KenPom has us #6. That's super legit. Zag/Baylor has a gap on everyone according to him, but that is fine. It is DECEMBER and we have 2 5* FR and a 5* SO still taking baby steps. We are only getting started...

Did they not see the absolute biggest shi!show on the field this year and then sit there and say reading all of this bs on here is hurting recruiting? Those 2 clowns need to find another occupation. The only thing hurting recruiting is getting the crap beat out of you weekly and UTAD sitting there with their thumbs up there butt.
Price and Hubbs know that Pruitt is not SEC head coaching material. They just won’t say it publicly.
Here’s the difference between them and us Vol fans.
They follow UT football to be paid.
We follow it because we love it and it is part of who we are to our core.
So, whose opinions should matter more.

I doubt that is going to sway her. I wonder if they struck out with a big name and decided to punt.

Pun intended . We've punted a lot under Chaney/Pruitt.
You know what, I think you might be right.
There was probably a silent search for a viable candidate and we were turned down
So they decided to keep him for another year
Meanwhile, freeze has been begging for a chance

There was probably a silent search for a viable candidate and we were turned down
I don't believe this but if it's true, our leadership is as bad as as we know it is. Great business people get s*** done. Losers punt the ball and sit on the terrible contract they gave their loser coach.

Still waiting on that " Coach Pruitt is gonna try like heck to get this turned around. I see a lot of myself in him. We need to give him a chance to turn it around. Covid hurt only us . Every other team had a massive advantage . Coach Pruitt has talked JG into coming back . We counter offered and won back Coach Friend with a five year guaranteed deal. We're dumping Tee and Jay. Too VFL for Jeremy. They seem to intimidate him . I got my way nah nah a boo boo." speech from Fulmer.
Puke.

Anyone that supports whoever the coach is:
tenor.gif

This is the image that crosses my mind

That isn't a problem you want going into year 4 but whatever, maybe this will finally send the program into bankruptcy and we can just burn it all
I’m telling you, It’s not the players.
It’s the culture that’s holding the football program back right now. Getting blown out by inferior teams is a huge symptom of bad culture. At some point, even with bad coaching, the kids need to just go out there and make a play against inferior teams to win the game.
This is the missing element in UT football right now.

Reactions: MrVolton
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back