Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to kick 2020 out of the house.

giphy.gif

I think lose to BAMA, UF, UGA, OM, UK, and Mizzou. Win OOC. Pruitt relieved of duties before Vandy.
You think they pull the trigger on him before end of the year based on how the past few weeks have turned out? Fulmer gives him till the end of the season regardless of record IMHO.

My 21 prediction.

Vols lose to AL, GA, FL, And OM.

The Vols beat all non conference opponents except for pit.

The Vols split SC, Vandy, KY, Mizzou, and Pitt. Probably 3-2.

That puts the Vols at 6-6.

We go to some meaningless bowl.

Get 20% of the top TN recruits.

I think (and this depends on staff / I will make adjustments based on final staff changes) that 6-6/7-5 is our floor for 2021 in a 12 game schedule. Those 4 games you mentioned as losses I think are what we would be underdogs in. The rest I think we would be favored in outside of someone like UK based on when the schedule comes out for us to play them.

Once final staff has been made, assuming Pruitt gets retained, I will be happy to revisit and revise

A multitude is like 3 more than a plethora. But slightly less than a sh!tload. I could only dream it would be that high.
Ummm....you sure? I though a multitude was less than a plethora. Maybe you're think of a myriad, which is absolutely more than a plethora, but not reaching an infinite.

We would never have let Majors have the time to rebuild the nuked UT program...we would have hated him and torn him to shreds by that fourth season...something to think about.
View attachment 335424

#1. Having a national championship and being a VFL legend gives you a lot of equity.
#2. That was a completely different era of college football.

I think (and this depends on staff / I will make adjustments based on final staff changes) that 6-6/7-5 is our floor for 2021 in a 12 game schedule. Those 4 games you mentioned as losses I think are what we would be underdogs in. The rest I think we would be favored in outside of someone like UK based on when the schedule comes out for us to play them.

Once final staff has been made, assuming Pruitt gets retained, I will be happy to revisit and revise
We would lose to Mizzou right now. We were lucky we caught them early. KY skull dragged us on our own field. We play up there next season. Pitt is a very good team. We should beat KY and SC. Don't see us beating more than one of KY, MO, or Pitt. MO is at their place too. If you would set the O/U at 7, I'd take the under, all day, everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back