Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy new years guys, screw football. Would rather have our 1st basketball championship. Beat the s*** out of bama Saturday!

He’s a very awkward person
Not sure what’s awkward about that video. But the point of the video was that’s 2 years ago, after getting smacked by OU he said “the 2020 gators played their last game 11 days ago”. And just had a completely different attitude

yxg7k_.gif

My feelings on 2020. Happy New Years vol faithful

Happy 2021. This was a tough year all around.

I'm going to get behind our coach. Because him figuring it out is the best path forward. At least in the short term. If it doesn't work out we can burn that bridge when we get to it. But there is lots to improve on and fix this offseason. I'm gonna give him a chance to do it and root for this team. Cause that's just what I do. Whether they deserve the support or not doesn't really matter. I'm gonna stay interested. Cause it could turn on a dime anytime.

As bad as 2020 was I can't complain too much. Cause it brought me this guy and I look forward to watching the Vols with him for years to come.

1609490627219.jpeg

Happy 2021. This was a tough year all around.

I'm going to get behind our coach. Because him figuring it out is the best path forward. At least in the short term. If it doesn't work out we can burn that bridge when we get to it. But there is lots to improve on and fix this offseason. I'm gonna give him a chance to do it and root for this team. Cause that's just what I do. Whether they deserve the support or not doesn't really matter. I'm gonna stay interested. Cause it could turn on a dime anytime.

As bad as 2020 was I can't complain too much. Cause it brought me this guy and I look forward to watching the Vols with him for years to come.

View attachment 335474
Future Bama or Clemson fan.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
He’s gone next year too when Pruitt is fired. No doubt. I think that’s a big reason we aren’t moving on from Pruitt now. They’re gonna let Pruitt and Fulmer go down and get them both out at the same time instead of just one right now.

Everyone knows Pruitt isn’t going to get it done but one more year means a complete gut and start over. Hopefully, we knock it out of the park.
And as always, it will all be a year too late.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back