Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Pruittmerica2021

Hiring awful assistants like always happens with lame duck HCs. Surely the admin knows we'll be limited.

The NFL found that Turner not only didn't stop the bullying with Jonathan Martin at Miami, but also took part. He also got suspended for sexist jokes at a women's football clinic at A&M.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Same with beginning in jr. high. It's a constant battle, and the last 4-5 years have been really tough. Lost my dad, just found out mom has breast cancer, fought through cirrhosis, had a liver transplant, broke my back, and too many other health issues to even discuss, mostly caused by my fight with cirrhosis. Add all this COVID BS making 2020 a living nightmare, and, well, I'm sure you get it.
So sorry, Weezer. Will add you also.

Pruitt isn't going to change his stripes in one year. Ain't happening. Same problems will resurface next year. Pruitt is what he is. One thing he's not is a head coach.

Exactly. I said this earlier. He tell the higher ups about his plan but that doesn't mean a thing. He is a stubborn mule and he is going to be the same CP we have seen for 3 years.

#Pruittmerica2021

Hiring awful assistants like always happens with lame duck HCs. Surely the admin knows we'll be limited.
Sounds like a power struggle with PF and his side working to keep Pruitt, and the other side trying to give them enough rope to hang themselves. Another decade of disfunction?

He said he’s never heard of asperagers.
My 14 year old son has Aspergers. I took him to an ETSU game, to see how he dealt with loud noises, because of his sensory issues. Since he did well we went to Charlotte Homecoming game a few years ago. He actually really enjoys going to the games which for me is awesome, because that's one thing we are able to do together, since my wife works weekend shifts as a PTA.

Call me crazy or call me an optimist, but I think we turn it around next year.

I am getting very excited about this team.

We got the pieces and I think with solid QB play we will see a much different team.

Can’t wait.

I just don't see how that defense can be turned around by next season. We are weak at pass rushing, weak at the DL, and weak at DB's. I mean we can't cover slants.

My 14 year old son has Aspergers. I took him to an ETSU game, to see how he dealt with loud noises, because of his sensory issues. Since he did well we went to Charlotte Homecoming game a few years ago. He actually really enjoys going to the games which for me is awesome, because that's one thing we are able to do together, since my wife works weekend shifts as a PTA.
It is one of the funnest things to share with my son as well..... he gets so excited when he knows it’s game day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back