Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got home from work and checked the Mutt's game.

ae9.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Also. Please stop bringing up autism. I have it, and don’t find the jokes funny a bit. Happy New Years all.
let’s make this year great for all. New year, new team, sadly same coach. But I hope he turns it around. ! I love you all. Seriously!

I didn't see post on autism probably because the poster is on ignore. I do agree. No place for jokes about it.

They haven't been starting, which means they haven't been getting practice reps...which matters.

Hey look guys, don't get pissed at me for pointing out the absolute truth..this is NOT the same UGA team.

I also think it is pathetic, and it is a black mark on Kirby that this keeps happening over and over with UGA since he took over.
I ain’t mad at no one but as a competitor you should want to compete. They have known about the opt outs except for 2 for a bit. You know the backups been getting reps this bowl season and playing time all year for they have been beating people bad enough to play. Plus come on they are playing for greatest Dr Pepper salesmen known. No anger to anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back