Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a kid..... bowl games were awesome.... they cared about things such as pride and school spirit.... They didn’t want to lose no matter who they are playing...... now a bowl game is a sign of failure..... guys opt out.... not motivated.... don’t really care if they lose.... you could tell at the beginning of the game that Cincy was way more fired up than Georgia....

8/9 in the country

Right now they’d be playing to possibly get into the new playoff. That in itself is enough to make the point perfectly clear. There’s so many ways you can spin it.

Do you want to play on or go home early?

It’s all possibilities but you get the idea.

these 5* are getting punched in the mouth. Before anybody that says they dont care is plain crazy. They care because they think they are the 2nd coming of Bama down here
Actually Georgia is wannabes to Alabama. At least we are honest for we are not close but they think they are.Lol

Reactions: tnvols72
So wait. We were told that Steele was safe at AU and was part of the reason that many coaches didn’t want the HC job.

Hey friends... my only shameless plug... if you’re looking to buy or sell your home, I’d love to help you with that. I’m good from Nashville to Knoxville. I’m rebuilding my life after losing a high 6 figure income in 2019. I gave my wife the savings in the divorce and am going all in on me to make it. I’d appreciate any and all help I can get. Appreciate this forum and the escape it’s provided me during this difficult time.
If I lived over there and was selling or buying a home, I'd call you in a heart beat. Good luck bud.

Then put a man in who does care. Im sure there are guys who haven’t played that would love to. It’s embarrassing as a coach and the university.
They haven't been starting, which means they haven't been getting practice reps...which matters.

Hey look guys, don't get pissed at me for pointing out the absolute truth..this is NOT the same UGA team.

I also think it is pathetic, and it is a black mark on Kirby that this keeps happening over and over with UGA since he took over.

8/9 in the country

Right now they’d be playing to possibly get into the new playoff. That in itself is enough to make the point perfectly clear. There’s so many ways you can spin it.

Do you want to play on or go home early?

It’s all possibilities but you get the idea.
Kids aren’t stupid.... they know they aren’t playing past today...... it’s not just Georgia.... it happens in every bowl game....

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back