Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alabama up 31-14 with a minute left. Their DB gets flagged for PI, and not only Saban, but every player on their sideline is angry and freaking out at the call. Meanwhile at TN, we're the ones getting blown out, and we're giggling on the sideline, aren't helping our QB's off the ground, and don't really look to care that much. Something is broken in Knoxville

Reflection of our HC. Starts at the top. If you think about it CP attitude it really isn't surprising.

Alabama up 31-14 with a minute left. Their DB gets flagged for PI, and not only Saban, but every player on their sideline is angry and freaking out at the call. Meanwhile at TN, we're the ones getting blown out, and we're giggling on the sideline, aren't helping our QB's off the ground, and don't really look to care that much. Something is broken in Knoxville

Clearly the disproportionate effect of COVID on the UT program. Similar to how the COVID prevented UT from making halftime adjustments this year. Back to a playoff contender next year.

The culture is awful in the football complex. Our players are the type that want participation trophies.

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
I don’t care if it’s Bama vs Lucifer. I’ll never EVER pull for Bama. Ever. Those of you who even think of pulling for them should be ashamed. I don’t like Clemson or Dabo either but wtf. Have y’all lost your minds???!!!! It’s Alabama. You should hate them with every fiber in your body and soul. SMH. This is a sad day for me. A day that I never thought would happen. This program and its fans are truly broken.

I don’t care if it’s Bama vs Lucifer. I’ll never EVER pull for Bama. Ever. Those of you who even think of pulling for them should be ashamed. I don’t like Clemson or Dabo either but wtf. Have y’all lost your minds???!!!! It’s Alabama. You should hate them with every fiber in your body and soul. SMH. This is a sad day for me. A day that I never thought would happen. This program and its fans are truly broken.
If bama was playing the Taliban I’d cheer for the Taliban

It looks like all the good coaching prospects are still going to be there next year and Pruitts class this year is nothing like Bitch's last garbage class. It isn't as good as we would like, but it isn't crap either...so we will see what happens. I don't think Pruitt survives till the end of the season barring real improvement.
That's the thing. I think UT is pot committed with Pruitt at this point.

Have to invest in 2 more years, it's just a waste signing half the staff to 2-3 year contracts knowing next year will be ROUGH with so many new coaches. Surely that was Pruitt's plan - new staff, do this, do that. No way a list of big changes happen over night, it's another 24 months we signed up for imo.

Get ready for another year of it

Austin Pope straight up said our guys aren’t motivated for the right reasons and are just happy to be playing. It’s why our guys aren’t helping our QB off the ground and laughing on the sidelines while getting our teeth kicked in. Guys don’t care. They don’t play for the guy lined up next to them.

Meanwhile our basketball team would kill for each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back