Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If bama was playing the Taliban I’d cheer for the Taliban
Thank you. I sat down on my couch this evening to enjoy a White Russian or 4 with the hope that touchdown Jesus would bless the leprechauns with 17 touchdowns. It didn’t happen of course so I’m scrolling through Facebook and see a barrage of gump posts by ppl I know for a fact didn’t grow up gump fans so I escape to the RF forum of Volnation because I just know this is a safe haven of gump haters. Lo and behold I almost immediately start reading posts from Vols hoping Bama wins the natty. What on the ever loving f***.

Austin Pope straight up said our guys aren’t motivated for the right reasons and are just happy to be playing. It’s why our guys aren’t helping our QB off the ground and laughing on the sidelines while getting our teeth kicked in. Guys don’t care. They don’t play for the guy lined up next to them.

Meanwhile our basketball team would kill for each other.
Our 2020 football team won the national championship of protesting and canceling practices to do so

He was and he is also a student of Stuckey here at Tennessee. Stu key was the best S&C coach in college football when he was here. He produced a long list of really good S&C coaches who are still very good. I would like to see him here.
Used to send our Wt. Lifting guy to meet with Stuckey. One of the all time best in my book.

Alabama up 31-14 with a minute left. Their DB gets flagged for PI, and not only Saban, but every player on their sideline is angry and freaking out at the call. Meanwhile at TN, we're the ones getting blown out, and we're giggling on the sideline, aren't helping our QB's off the ground, and don't really look to care that much. Something is broken in Knoxville
It's the head coach, man. It won't change until that changes.

Every time I say this about UF, somebody calls me a terrorist idiot or something ... but I don't care.
I get it.
I’m no terrorist or racist & hope nobody took it that way. I’m from Giles County which is on the TN bama line & growing up seeing all them damn bandwagon fans made me despise bama. Despised it when deuce Palmer led a come back against us to tie us by going for 2 😡

Alabama up 31-14 with a minute left. Their DB gets flagged for PI, and not only Saban, but every player on their sideline is angry and freaking out at the call. Meanwhile at TN, we're the ones getting blown out, and we're giggling on the sideline, aren't helping our QB's off the ground, and don't really look to care that much. Something is broken in Knoxville
Starts at the top and trickles down to Assts. Watching UGA today, Dell McGhee was wearing James Cook's jersey on the sideline to honor him . Cooks Dad died and he missed the game. I don't see much evidence of that kind of relationships here . Sounds like most of the staff is too busy in-fighting and politicking to fully invest in the kids. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back