Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate to say this. If you stick with Pruitt this coming season then you have to commit to him for at least 2 years. A lot of coaching changes next season and we aren’t gonna compete with some jobs that will open. Then you talk about assistants. No one is coming here for a year. No way. Multi year deals will need to be reached. That’s why I’m in agreement with most. You cut ties this year and move on. But I digress.
I agree if Ut sticks with JP they need to support him completely not set him up to fail like previous coaches. Not giving hot seat coaches money to hire good assistants or the booster resources to recruit dooms the coach and depletes the roster forcing the new coach to start over. Either support him or get rid of him now.

Man, we kicked their ass, Irvin got an early TD catch, but after that, complete domination. Ken Donohue's was in the zone that night. Tim McGee was my favorite player on that team and the secondary. Charles Davis, Chris White, Terry Brown was Terry McDaniel on that team, too ?

I liked when Donahue rushed 11 on one play..yes 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back