Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh. Herman gonna go be OC at Bama isn't he?
Since we're not going to fire Pruitt, we should do everything we can to make this happen here. We should offer Herman full control of offense, pay him 3 mil, let him hire his OL coach, do whatever he wants to make him the OC. And then if Pruitt still can't win or shows he isn't the guy, you fire him next year and Herman is already on staff

I think Herman is a bit overrated but if Fulmer doesn’t go after Freeze, Campbell, Fickell, then I’d be all for Herman.

Anyone but freaking Skoal Can.

He lost me in the 4th qt with almost 12 min to go and went all conservative trying to play not to lose. Brought back memories of Fulmer doing that.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Since we're not going to fire Pruitt, we should do everything we can to make this happen here. We should offer Herman full control of offense, pay him 3 mil, let him hire his OL coach, do whatever he wants to make him the OC. And then if Pruitt still can't win or shows he isn't the guy, you fire him next year and Herman is already on staff
Yep, chess not checkers.

FACTS. Pruitt can start his own coaching rehab. But like they teach him how to coach not the Saban way.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
You are coming back around now. Hire bass for AD. He can be all over the place like the current AD.

Reactions: crazyguy
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back