Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can fine tune QBs and direct a top level offensive attack...in short he can coach TALENT. All pluses but what chews up coaches in Austin is going to be Sarkisian’s biggest challenge. All of the booster obligations, i.e. golfing with the big oil dummies, kissing babies and not kissing what isn’t authorized will test his recovery.
Also I'm sure that relationship was strained some after Herman flirted with SC for a bit. Or at least I believe that was reported

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I dont know if you mean to be. But you're giving me a little hope. How do the Haslams feel about Tom?

No clue. But there are plenty of people who can open their checkbooks. And have not.

Agents know where there is mutual interest and which schools have a ticking clock. Most of these coaches people want this year will be available next year.

No clue. But there are plenty of people who can open their checkbooks. And have not.

Agents know where there is mutual interest and which schools have a ticking clock. Most of these coaches people want this year will be available next year.
I agree some of the lesser names will be there. Im not so sure that a guy like Herman would. He probably lands somewhere fairly quick

@HankHill whats your take on Herman schematics. You like him? Or no?
I do. A lot. I think texas has completely unrealistic expectations and isn’t quit the “job” that it’s made out to be. Texas high school football is overrated in terms of volume and the elite prospects don’t really have the ties to Texas like they do in states like Ohio, Louisiana etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back