Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So funny. I really hope we can pull Campbell away from them. They need to come down to earth a bit.
PJ Fleck front runner for Tennessee job?

I don't know why I read that, or what I expected, but I can now go back to being completely indifferent about anything from Iowa.

This is of course exactly like the rest of my life had been until 3 minutes ago.

You know what they say. The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.

Not flying doesn't mean not Zooming. Looping in all parties-- candidates, their reps, UTAD and UT reps-- in different locations puts everything on the table before it's wrapped in-person. When White flies in a private plane from an undisclosed location to another undisclosed location for an unannounced meeting at a neutral site, very few know. UT has been running this under the radar.
Seems like we've heard this before.... 🤔

He could have said it and meant it, and things could still fall apart. Also, there’s no coach that everybody is going to love. For all we know, he could be thrilled about the prospect of hiring Fleck.
He may have been over the moon with the list thinking we would be getting a good coach even if it was not the top choice. This is what I am hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back