Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So funny. I really hope we can pull Campbell away from them. They need to come down to earth a bit.
PJ Fleck front runner for Tennessee job?
Welp 5 minutes of reading that horse manure ruined my evening!!!! I'm ready to go to Iowa n whoop some a$$!!!! How many waffle houses they got? They need to realize they're still freaking Iowa State!! We can compare championships if they wanna!!!! But just cause they havin a lil bit of success they need not act like they're better than us!!! tenor (12).gif

Fleck really would be a good fit. We annoy the heck out of everyone. He would annoy them with us. He will grind. His mentor and former HC is on NCAA Committee of Infractions. He has a in at IMG Academy in recruiting. Recruits Ga well. It lines up. WRs love his offense and we have a lot of young underutilized talent there

Fleck is a good coach. Anyone that is saying he’s Butch Jones 2.0 is missing the forest for the trees. The story with his son and the Row Your Boat thing is actually pretty heart warming as a father. I personally don’t care how a coach motivates the players...but I’ll tell you Butch’s motivational stuff was disingenuous and phony. You can say whatever you want about the 18-20 year old but you want a guy that’s genuine and cares about them. Fleck seems to be he could be that type of coach.
A year ago he was higher on the up and comer coaching lists than Campbell. They flipped places this year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back