Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried about the "trailer park like frenzy" of some of our more ignorant Vol fans on Twitter when a coach is hired they don't like.
Here's the thing. Nobody but a playoff coach would please everyone. So there are going to be some upset people on there running their mouth. Hope there's more that show support.

Fleck is a good coach. Anyone that is saying he’s Butch Jones 2.0 is missing the forest for the trees. The story with his son and the Row Your Boat thing is actually pretty heart warming as a father. I personally don’t care how a coach motivates the players...but I’ll tell you Butch’s motivational stuff was disingenuous and phony. You can say whatever you want about the 18-20 year old but you want a guy that’s genuine and cares about them. Fleck seems to be he could be that type of coach.

Fleck is a good coach. Anyone that is saying he’s Butch Jones 2.0 is missing the forest for the trees. The story with his son and the Row Your Boat thing is actually pretty heart warming as a father. I personally don’t care how a coach motivates the players...but I’ll tell you Butch’s motivational stuff was disingenuous and phony. You can say whatever you want about the 18-20 year old but you want a guy that’s a genuine and cares about them. Fleck seems to be he could be that type of coach.

How much of his shtick have you listened to? Calling it genuine when compared to Butch Jones is absolutely hilarious.

Fleck is a good coach. Anyone that is saying he’s Butch Jones 2.0 is missing the forest for the trees. The story with his son and the Row Your Boat thing is actually pretty heart warming as a father. I personally don’t care how a coach motivates the players...but I’ll tell you Butch’s motivational stuff was disingenuous and phony. You can say whatever you want about the 18-20 year old but you want a guy that’s a genuine and cares about them. Fleck seems to be he could be that type of coach.

He ain't going to be able to jump that high forever.

Reactions: Billy Antrim
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back