Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This search could be all smoke and mirrors. What if we had our guy before DW was even hired. I'm going to go back and read some some older post from AV.
I think there is a good possibility of this being true. I also remember reading that making a quick hire might not have great optics for the outcome of our investigation. Just something that I read that keeps coming back to me.

Most recent by Callahan (re: Elliott) is Anna Hickey is "pretty confident in saying he hasn’t heard from UT yet.”

Keep in mind, though, that there’s a difference between hearing from Tennessee and hearing from the search firm that’s vetting and lining up candidates for Tennessee. So that doesn’t necessarily mean there hasn’t been any contact between the two parties.

National media love both Elliot and fleck. So the moment we hire him we would be getting positive reviews which creates a buzz.
LSU fan forum stated we were making a great hire when it was rumored earlier this morning that Fleck was coming. Many in that forum stated they hoped to get him in a couple of years after Ed O flunks out at LSU.

I'm feeling it. Wednesday hire. Go on now y'all. Get back to pecking away on that deferred maintenance list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back