Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tired of this new generation of CFB media (the bloggers turned Twitter personalities) with the "everything sucks, but nothing sucks as bad as Tennessee" schtick. It's been over a decade. Get some new material. Every joke at Tennessee's expense is just a recycled joke that someone funnier already made years ago. There's really only like 2-3 in this era that are actually funny, everyone else is just doing their best Spencer Hall impression.

Welp I'm in the "let's support our coach" mood now. There's nothing else we can do but that atm. Support him until there's no reason to

I have been on this marry go round before. I rather step back and see how the team does when I have nothing else to do. Maybe he turns things around. But the last decade is not on his side.

They seemed totally dismissive of the idea when they posted their video at 8 AM this morning.

Said Heupel would have to beg him to stay. My guess is the meeting with White yesterday didn't go well.
I want that guy as far away from Knoxville as we can get him! Steele is a snake in the grass

I have been on this marry go round before. I rather step back and see how the team does when I have nothing else to do. Maybe he turns things around. But the last decade is not on his side.

I mean I'm not convinced or buying he will win big here by any means, but at least I can look forward to UTs next game now. That's something at least lol

Curious to see how this press conference goes. But I'm pretty excited about the hire from a football perspective.

His resume is easily comparable if not more impressive than Napier and I would have been through the roof about that hire.

Hopefully we see some fireworks this season. Finally have some hope on the offensive side of the ball. We'll see about the rest but not a bad start.

I’m also really interested in what JH does with Dee Beckwith. I would really like to see move to TE. Albert Okwuegbunam had a very similar build to beckwith when he got to Missouri. I think he could be deadly in a agile TE/Bulk WR role.
One of my biggest gripes over the past forever is the lack of use of the TE. If Heupel could get Beckwith bigger and turn him into a Kyle Pitts style hybrid player that would be a great move IMO

Will video of the press conference streak online?

dramatic.0.gif

We are going from stinky weinke coaching our QBs......

to a guy who developed Sam Bradford, drew Locke, and gave Jordan love his only D1 offer.

Let that sink in.

Doesn’t matter. He could’ve developed the cure to Covid and we’d still be bitchin’.

I’m tired of promises, I’m tired of being told he’s gonna change the culture.

Let’s just win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back