Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW...I appreciate the transparency of LA and MV and they are realistic/rational insiders. I am just curious how long it will be before y’all start riding @Atlanta VOL nuts again? The dude is wrong on recruits like 70% of the time. Nyland Green comes to mind recently. AV just tells y’all what you want to hear and when it doesn’t happen disappears. Basically a hype man.

White whale my ass.
Nyland Green did a commitment interview with UT. He was in. Until he wasn't.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I think if Fulmer would've still been in charge and allowed to make the hire I think Steele would be the HC. So whether this works out or not at least that didn't happen and we have a well regarded AD to run the program now. If he can clean things up behind the scenes, get us past this NCAA mess and get everyone pointed in the same direction then we'll be set up well for success in the future.

FWIW...I appreciate the transparency of LA and MV and they are realistic/rational insiders. I am just curious how long it will be before y’all start riding @Atlanta VOL nuts again? The dude is wrong on recruits like 70% of the time. Nyland Green comes to mind recently. AV just tells y’all what you want to hear and when it doesn’t happen disappears. Basically a hype man.

White whale my ass.
Maybe he meant in size and not prestige 😂

White whale my ass.
Yea I blocked that fake insider

White whale my ass.
Will never believe anything he has to say again.

White whale my ass.
Do us all a favor, put him on ignore and then we won’t have to see you air out your little man syndrome.

Caught up. Good to see some have calmed down and done some research and are at least open minded. Good to see the Devil's Advocates are still around. Good to see some fans in the portal. Yes, our fanbase could be considered toxic. But no more so than GA, Bama, Ole Piss, KY Jelly ,etc. It's the SEC. It's what we do. Go on Minnesota's "Gopher Illustrated" site. Like reading the Prairie Home Companion. Go Vols!!!

Let’s be honest with the way our fanbase is 70-75% of ya’ll were never going to like whomever Danny White hired...it’s funny how people question the guy that has athletic administration and college athletics in his blood quite literally one of the best ADs that we could have landed...we all loved Phil because “he is Tennessee football” yet he probably authored the worst hire in school history. If we left the coaching hire up to our “fans” we’d be in worse hell with the NCAA then we are now. The fans expectations and reality of the situation are two entirely different beasts.
He may turn out to be ok but you have to admit this is a letdown hire.But maybe he can bring in some assistant coaches that can recruit and equally as important develop players.

Reactions: Hardy
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back