Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that doesn’t add up to me is why is a connection to Stoops considered a good thing?

seems to me that would be a negative to me

One thing that doesn’t add up to me is why is a connection to Stoops considered a good thing?

seems to me that would be a negative to me

He's worked with the Stoops' and played under them all for so long, it'd be crazy to think he doesn't stay connected with them. Bob may be the only one he doesn't, but I'd say that's likely far fetched.

alisonkrauss.jpg

I'm disappointed this angel didn't make the list earlier. Alison in her prime was 🔥

Most of that list +Ivermectin is the prophylaxis protocol from FLCCC, which looks to be about as effective as the vaccine...minus the becoming a zombie part.

That the route I'm going to take if I get any indication of symptoms - add the Ivermectin. Already told my PCP to make a note of it last week. Their office has been very careful to even recommend the vaccines. Think my wife and I had it back in late Feb/early March last year anyway. Had a couple of the symptoms and felt under the weather for about 3 weeks. Had to take prednisone to open me up. Took awhile to get my stamina back. I asked my PCP about the antigen test in late July when I had my physical and he said it had not been very accurate. They use Quest. When I went back last week for a follow-up the NP said it had been too long of period to determine if I had it even if the test was accurate.

Reactions: SmokinBob and SSVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back