Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness there wasn’t a good Tennessee recruit class this year.... but yeah we let Clemson own our state......
In fairness there wasn’t a good Tennessee recruit class this year.... but yeah we let Clemson own our state......
And NC owned there state.. Tells you all you need to know, Clemson literally took our spot at the table.

Give me the Gillespie guy over House that Ron mentioned. That guy sounds like a future star. Coached under some really bright offensive coaches which makes sense to how he can coach a defense that can slow them down. JH should know plenty about him. Tulsa the one team he has had trouble beating at UCF

Which is why the majority of the chastising should be focused on the states that caused that loss. But schools could have still made the decision to no go beyond 85 and the ones that could, can go beyond. It opens the door for more HS kids. But that door being needed is due to states like CA
I mean in regards to this kid.... if he was good enough, he would of played somewhere. Period.

Division 3, NAIA, JUCO..... something..... if he didn’t get any type of offers it was because he was not very good and I’m sorry for the kid.... but I had offers (yes not in Covid times) but hell I’m 5’7.....

I don’t think what the NCAA did hurt HS students. It’s like essentially having a bunch of 5th year seniors..... what really hurts HS athletes is the transfer portal especially with its new rules.

All these COVID regulations per NCAA have me confused. Not surprising. Do players like Eric Gray have to sit out 1 year when they transfer? Also, last season does NOT count towards years remaining to play CFB? Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back