Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry you feel this way, considering that on average, 6-7% of UT student population is from Shelby County every year. Many, many Vol fans in the county.

I'll give you Collierville and Germantown, but Memphis proper is a pig sty.

I'm gonna go way out on a limb and say these pictures are not from your cell phone------great shots bud.
I think its a 4k LED high speed
6a00df351e888f883401b7c89c3b42970b-400wi

I'll give you Collierville and Germantown, but Memphis proper is a pig sty.
If the state of Tennessee was given an Enema, the insertion point would probably be in Memphis. I lived there for 35 years but have been in Texas for the past 26 years and there's no comparison to the life styles.

If the state of Tennessee was given an Enema, the insertion point would probably be in Memphis. I lived there for 35 years but have been in Texas for the past 26 years and there's no comparison to the life styles.

That’s interesting. I was born in Plano, and my parents grew up and were raised in Dallas. My Dad doesn’t want to ever go back to live in Dallas or the area- not the same. Years ago, he was given the opportunity to re-locate back to Dallas, Detroit, or take early retirement. He chose the latter. Been in Shelby County for 36 years.

Reactions: barrylee
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back