Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. They did. They always have. The narrative around Dooley was blown out of proportion.

No it wasn’t blown out of proportion. I am good friends with a few former Vols and a couple who were “Great” And they were not allowed to just pop in & get a work out or just stop in and observe practice like everywhere else.

Anyone watching the Pitt Spring Game? Nothing really jumping out other than consistency with coaching and players that have been around the program.

Do look like they have a good RB #2.

Reactions: ugg
No it wasn’t blown out of proportion. I am good friends with a few former Vols and a couple who were “Great” And they were not allowed to just pop in & get a work out or just stop in and observe practice like everywhere else.
With which coaches?

Same here and 100% agree. First and second hand knowledge of several of his missteps. Much of the time the guy was a first class paranoid pr--k when the cameras were not around.

Ready for Hyams to estimate a crowd of 700 for today's game and all the negavols up nod in knowing confirmation that full apathy has set in.
Don't care what Hyams or any of those people think. Today is a Great Day for UT football. Sometimes griping about everything is their only hope to be relevant.

They were allowed to come if they just gave them a heads up, right? They weren’t denied access like GVX was reporting. Dooley said he just wanted a heads up.

Reactions: ACvol3
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back