Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owls are really cool too.

Penguins can't fly. They can barely walk. I will give them the swimming thing, but they are supposed to be birds. If you want to be a fish, be a frickin fish. If you want to be a bird, be a bird. Make up your dang mind.

Now, owls, on the other hand, have the ability to fly completely silently. Their prey never knows they are about to be a meal until it is too late. Owls can see perfectly with only the tiniest bit of light because their eyes are designed that way. They are exponentially better than penguins.

R417fbc190940f85fd87d3470a33c1c17
tenor - 2021-04-15T090257.649.gif

Penguins can't fly. They can barely walk. I will give them the swimming thing, but they are supposed to be birds. If you want to be a fish, be a frickin fish. If you want to be a bird, be a bird. Make up your dang mind.

Now, owls, on the other hand, have the ability to fly completely silently. Their prey never knows they are about to be a meal until it is too late. Owls can see perfectly with only the tiniest bit of light because their eyes are designed that way. They are exponentially better than penguins.
I like both. And penguins are just so darn cute.

Since I grew up around there, I feel I can offer an opinion. It's best served on hot dogs and some like it as they serve it there on pasta. It's not real chili as we know it in TN and other parts of the country. It's runny with a lot of stuff added that tastes just plain awful if you eat it without anything else.

I'll take my wife's TN chili above all others and my second favorite would be Texas chili styles.
I had the "pleasure" of being a judge at a chili cook off years ago in Nashville and I must say one chili that stood out and won was one that they added a big wad of grits cooked until they were not runny but stiff.........fantastic.......still make grits to add into my homemade chili to this day. I have had several people try it and most if not all liked it....a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back