Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think penguins are my favorite birds,

R4b7441c154cd9e1b2fdeeedb8df8995e

On the sports animal, they keep talking about a huge reveal from UT (sounds like sometime today) following up on the NIL teaser video released yesterday. What could it be? Will west says it could be a huge recruiting advantage for us going forward
Baseball

This is not true. The majority of D1 players are there for an education. Many receive multiple degrees and graduate degrees. Most know they will not play in NFL. Some know they will play in NFL. And some are delusional to think they will play in NFL, but majority are there for education.
This may be true in the long run but that spark of an idea to play on Sunday is the carrot on the end of the stick used by coaches to lure kids to their school in addition to an education. I know that all of the high school players have a dream of playing on Sunday and the realization that dream is just that, a dream, usually comes latter on after they see what the other competition is really like and where they fit in.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
what is a skyline chili?

Since I grew up around there, I feel I can offer an opinion. It's best served on hot dogs and some like it as they serve it there on pasta. It's not real chili as we know it in TN and other parts of the country. It's runny with a lot of stuff added that tastes just plain awful if you eat it without anything else.

I'll take my wife's TN chili above all others and my second favorite would be Texas chili styles.

Since I grew up around there, I feel I can offer an opinion. It's best served on hot dogs and some like it as they serve it there on pasta. It's not real chili as we know it in TN and other parts of the country. It's runny with a lot of stuff added that tastes just plain awful if you eat it without anything else.

I'll take my wife's TN chili above all others and my second favorite would be Texas chili styles.

EDIT: You can buy a can of it for over $4 in some Kroger stores. Hard pass.

Let’s see what happens with To’o To’o at bama. I will bet ST stalwart and will only see the field as a way backup in blowouts…Nick will have to play him some or it’s a huge recruiting point for other schools. Not that bama cares. They just up the transfer bonus since no one will check.
Bama recruits itself at this point. Saban could shoot players who fail and 5* players would still fall over themselves to play there

OK Doc - if you see this. Medical question for you that will not threaten your license. lol.

My wife fractured and dented her knee at the tibia socket in a fall that sent her fibula jamming into it (all layman's terms obviously). Surgically repaired a week ago with bone grafts/screws and the prognosis is good if she does what they say. Still in the surgical bandaging and wrapping with a tight brace. How do we reduce swelling other than elevation? The ice is minimal in value due to the wrapping thickness and they do not want the brace adjusted for obvious reasons. Grin and bear it or do something else? The wrap comes off in a week at her next appointment. Thanks...
Hmmm….

Chili’s 3 for $10, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back