Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has the best view of balls and strikes? The umpire or someone sitting in the dugout? There's a reason it's off-limits. The coach was showing up the umpire and slowing down the game. He was also warned but didn't listen. The analysts kept harping on that he should be allowed to ask questions as long as he wasn't arguing balls/strikes. But he was arguing the strike zone as he kept saying, "that was a ball."

I am not really arguing that, but the same ump followed our player to the dugout after some words. He WANTED to be involved. It's not about him.

High and low strikes can be viewed from the dugout. I wasn't really taking up for their coach, but as the game went on, it was apparent he was as someone in the BB forum said, "Charmin soft."

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I am not really arguing that, but the same ump followed our player to the dugout after some words. He WANTED to be involved. It's not about him.

High and low strikes can be viewed from the dugout. I wasn't really taking up for their coach, but as the game went on, it was apparent he was as someone in the BB forum said, "Charmin soft."
I was of the opinion he followed and was talking to Russell to keep him from responding to something the Liberty catcher or pitcher said. I don't know, but that's kind of what I thought is was. And as for him wanting to be involved, the Liberty coaches had already made sure he was on two other occasions...right or not.

A 2nd and a 4th....... I would have made the trade but depending on how big of a slip he has and how much guaranteed money he is owed will determine who wins the trade.
Exact same reaping that Colts got for Faulk...cheap. Falcons get way more if they do this trade before the draft.

Exact same reaping that Colts got for Faulk...cheap. Falcons get way more if they do this trade before the draft.
They might have been able to get more..... Faulk was in the prime of his career coming off a 2,200 yard season 1,300 yds rushing 900 receiving.......!Julio Jones is 32 years old coming off a 770 yds receiving season.

Not arguing, but why is that bad protocol?
Won’t get into this anymore but just what the CDC recommends and there has been a huge issue with false positives/negatives.... we are also not allowed to use the rapid tests due to them being more unreliable.

Reactions: jave36
Won’t get into this anymore but just what the CDC recommends and there has been a huge issue with false positives/negatives.... we are also not allowed to use the rapid tests due to them being more unreliable.
Gotcha. I feel like the cdc has started a bit from true science into "the end justifies the means." They seem to be cautious beyond what science suggests. For instance, they insist that people who had covid should get vaccinated, even though the reinfection rate is basically 0. I know it's because so many people say they had covid but didn't, but they are acting like this virus defies b/t cell immunity when all the evidence says getting it once means you won't get it again (barring variant strains).

All that to say, I'm skeptical of cdc guidelines since I feel like they would outright lie if they thought it would end the pandemic quicker.

They might have been able to get more..... Faulk was in the prime of his career coming off a 2,200 yard season 1,300 yds rushing 900 receiving.......!Julio Jones is 32 years old coming off a 770 yds receiving season.
Knew the age comparison before I posted. Didn’t change my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back