Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
They retested the samples. They don't run the entire primary sample in the analyzer. They take about 1 mL off to run and keep the rest of the primary sample to retest if necessary.
That doesn’t seem like very good protocol to follow but none of the stuff involving this illness makes any sense.

Not really........ Faulk was 26 at the time of that trade.... Jones is 32...... some receivers have stayed productive past that age but many of them have started big declines at that age.
“As far as compensation”. I know he’s slipped but unless there are several other draft picks included? This was a cheap get.

That doesn’t seem like very good protocol to follow but none of the stuff involving this illness makes any sense.
It's fine if done right and kept sterile. It's a good lab. And other places do the same. It allows for a quick retest without having to retrieve another sample, which speeds up results tremendously.

Reactions: VFLBerg
Was prepared for worse nudity. This was acceptable. Takes care of herself between episodes.

For an obviously emotionally disturbed woman she was surprisingly cautious as she destroyed several thousand dollars worth of inventory and generally created a huge scene.

For an obviously emotionally disturbed woman she was surprisingly cautious as she destroyed several thousand dollars worth of inventory and generally created a huge scene.
Most likely social justice/Florida Gators baseball related.

It's fine if done right and kept sterile. It's a good lab. And other places do the same. It allows for a quick retest without having to retrieve another sample, which speeds up results tremendously.
I understand the process but with the high probability of false positives/negatives and the CDC recommendations that you test another sample..... it just doesn’t seem like the most accurate way of doing it.... Anyways..... I don’t want to discuss this subject any further..... I have sit in so many meetings on this subject that I am sick of it...... two weeks ago.... I finally got to stop being tested weekly even though I am vaccinated and I am loving being outside without a mask......I can’t wait till this subject is a distant memory.

“As far as compensation”. I know he’s slipped but unless there are several other draft picks included? This was a cheap get.
A 2nd and a 4th....... I would have made the trade but depending on how big of a slip he has and how much guaranteed money he is owed will determine who wins the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back