Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me on team pro-The Natural. I know it’s schmaltzy and emotionally manipulative, but when Roy Hobbes blasts that home run into the lights and that Randy Newman score swells, it gets me every time.

That was partly filmed at old Lookouts stadium iirc.

Edit: It was not. My apology.

Last edited:
Seriously. What is it about iPhone? I don't get it.

I have my system setup that if I download a song or make a playlist, then it’s there on my iPad, iPod (work), MacBook too. I am not a techno junkie, just lazy. I am used to the iPhone and like the features.
Definitely a Chevy vs Ford type argument imo.

Engel! My hometown and never knew that.

I may be mistaken. Just looked it up and maybe it was "42".
Would of sworn there was some old baseball film filmed there tough, so I may be incorrect.

Edit: My apology as I was wrong. Must of been thinking about that Robert Redford movie filmed at the old TN State Prison.

I will go sit down.

I work in healthcare and we are not allowed to retest samples...... it has to be a brand new test..... we have had something similar happen at my facility and it turned out that person didn’t have COVID..... if there are no signs and symptoms then he more than likely doesn’t have it.

They can retest Covid samples. Like when Tennessee athletes had the big outbreak with 25+ positives, they retested to confirm because the numbers were so surprising. I know the lab that did the testing and retesting.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Just finished reading online that Rahm had received his first vaccination shot earlier this week after he had already been exposed to Covid. Therefore, that vaccination shot was worthless with respect to this instance of exposure to Covid. Also, Rahm had apparently informed all of his playing partners this week that he was involved in the contact tracing protocols. Therefore, all of his playing partners maintained social distancing protocols from Rahm so they are not required to be quarantined.

So why can't he just continue to play socially distanced from his playing partners? No symptoms, outdoor sport.

Raining a lot here in Mid. TN now. What's the forecast look like in Knoxville for this evening? I hope they can finish it off with a win tonight.

Just calling for scattered storms today. Sun is out at my house right now. Might get some delays, but I would think they'll get both games in.

They can retest Covid samples. Like when Tennessee athletes had the big outbreak with 25+ positives, they retested to confirm because the numbers were so surprising. I know the lab that did the testing and retesting.
Did they retest samples or did they retest the players bc it goes against protocol to retest samples?

The problem with retesting the same sample is that the original sample could have been tainted due to mishandling. It's rare, but it could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back