Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
💁🏽‍♂️😁 I paid it forward this morning in a McDonald’s breakfast line so I figured I’d do it for another A$$hole☺️😁😂🧡🤍 low key one of my favorite posters though so 🤜🏽🤛🏽 We both give each other S**t

If you bought McDonald's for someone, that doesn't count as paying it forward. That us actually considered a hate crime.

The more you guys talk about this crap...the more stupid I think all of the idiots that pay that kind of money for their kids to play sports or whatever are..it's just a f'n game. It kind of pisses me off.
Go watch a local regular little league team play. Almost every kid would be the last person picked at recess. i Remember one of the dads saying his kid has 2 hits because the pitcher hit the bat while he was still holding it behind his head.

Yes I did dang it. Where can a guy get a typo when you need one. HAHA!
tenor.gif

Possible, yes.. likely? Nope
I mean, that's probably subjective. We know nothing, so it's 50/50 if he took some time for other things vs him contemplating leaving. Maybe he even had an undisclosed injury. I guess I've just never really been concerned about it. If its summer/fall camp that he was absent from I'd be questioning it.

If you had to pick between playing Arky or Vandy in title game in CWS who would you pick? I think I would go Arky and take my chances not having to face Rocker/Leiter

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back