Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you bought McDonald's for someone, that doesn't count as paying it forward. That us actually considered a hate crime.

Ok matlock🤣🤣 lets all act like we’ve not received McDonald’s on someone else’s dime in the AM drive thru when the person in front of you paid but yea...hate crime.softie🧻

'Sir the people in front of you bought your $2.49 coffee, would you like to pay it forward?'

'how much is order behind me?'

'$16.45'.

View attachment 372606

Bro!..I’m crying laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve been a victim of this trying to be nice...and I hit the cashier with “well what about the person behind them”

1623124346331.gif

Do you enjoy killing people or do you just not mind being the source of their imminent doom?
why-not-both-animated-gif-7.gif

Ok matlock🤣🤣 lets all act like we’ve not received McDonald’s on someone else’s dime in the AM drive thru when the person in front of you paid but yea...hate crime.softie🧻
I've had that happen at Chick-Fil-A, but never at McDonald's.

And I think Glitch must be a food snob, or worse, a vegan.

Bc most of these soccer clubs that the majority of these kids come from costs 15,000-18,000 dollars a year to play on.
Baseball is crazy expensive as well. Travel ball teams and hotels every weekend. It adds up. I feel like football is one of the few sports kids can still play in high school without their parents having put them in travel teams and camps and what not as little kids. Heck even cheerleading anymore requires tumbling skills acquired from gymnastics classes.

Baseball is crazy expensive as well. Travel ball teams and hotels every weekend. It adds up. I feel like football is one of the few sports kids can still play in high school without their parents having put them in travel teams and camps and what not as little kids. Heck even cheerleading anymore requires tumbling skills acquired from gymnastics classes.
It is all sooooo freakin stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back