Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like turkey bacon and turkey sausage. I like the pig versions too, but turkey bacon and sausage are mighty tasty. @ me all you want. You ain't changing my mind, my name is neither Francis nor Karena and I am as patriotic as anyone on here.

Cork it Comrade Karen Von Francis.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

But there were so many to choose from.

That's got to be close to the top though. And it's not just hindsight since Kamara has lit it up with the Saints. In 2015, AK averaged nearly 2 yards more per carry than Hurd did, Hurd got 277 carries to Kamara's 107. In 2016, Hurd only played half a season (with a juicy 3.7 ypa) and still got more carries than Kamara.

It was obvious at the time Jones should have at least balanced out the carries more. I thought Hurd was a decent workhouse back but the lack of carries for AK was asinine.

Hey, I forgot your stance on whether you think Coach Fulmer deserved any of his money. Can you refresh my memory?
He didn’t deserve any money, but that’s just an opinion. Opinions vary of course like how some ppl believe football camps exploit high school athletes for money…

He didn’t deserve any money, but that’s just an opinion. Opinions vary of course like how some ppl believe football camps exploit high school athletes for money…
That’s not the point. Matter of fact, most of us agree with this point, but you’ve posted the exact same thing about a dozen times in the last 3 weeks. Move on, it’s a new day.

That’s not the point. Matter of fact, most of us agree with this point, but you’ve posted the exact same thing about a dozen times in the last 3 weeks. Move on, it’s a new day.
No I’m good, this is a message board you have the ability to mute me if you like but when the convo shifts to Pruitt or Fulmer I’ll freely voice my opinion on that matter if I feel like it. They pissed off a lot of ppl on there way out and continuing to be angry on how they left the university is fair game IMO especially considering it hasn’t even been a year since it all went down…

I really like turkey bacon and turkey sausage. I like the pig versions too, but turkey bacon and sausage are mighty tasty. @ me all you want. You ain't changing my mind, my name is neither Francis nor Karena and I am as patriotic as anyone on here.

Getting ahead of the haters by presenting them with all of their own digs at you. Taking a page straight out of B-Rabbit's playbook, I see.

tenor (1) (25).gif

No I’m good, this is a message board you have the ability to mute me if you like but when the convo shifts to Pruitt or Fulmer I’ll freely voice my opinion on that matter if I feel like it. They pissed off a lot of ppl on there way out and continuing to be angry on how they left the university is fair game IMO especially considering it hasn’t even been a year since it all went down…

Done. Thanks for the recommendation.

Okay, have just seen a couple of offers go out after "camp"
Just to clarify, the players currently on the roster aren't practicing. They are just allowed to workout right now.

But the coaching staff is holding camps for high schoolers in June, and those are the "camps" they are talking about. All or most football activity is allowed in those.

Telling someone you put them on ignore is still the most Cottonelle soft thing you can do on a message board lol.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back