Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
9b738ffac749c8fe83751323a863f9d9.gif

I get that line of thinking but when you put price gouging laws in place, then they’re just starving and thirsting to death without any options at all.

Comes down to degrees. Profit is good, but using misery to make a buck gets dodgy fast. It's fine for someone to buy water and sell it. It's not fine to back a semi up to Wal-Mart and buy up all of the water while people are busy boarding up their houses. I have zero problem with people selling their tickets for a profit. I have a big problem with professional scalpers using rooms full of servers running buying bots to snatch up all of the supply. And again, this comes from a lifelong entrepreneur. I've just learned that free markets and profit are never a justification for losing basic decency.

They need to set up a big screen outside of LNS and the fans will show up

I agree. Tennessee baseball is catching like a wildfire.

I’ve been educating a fellow Tennessee grad at work (older lady) about the baseball team these last few weeks. I showed her the video of the grand slam and she’s suddenly hooked!

So...it's just for rich people?

I could blow a few hundred bucks on a sporting event but I would have to not do something else. Opportunity cost. What is more important to me? Not seeing a baseball game in person. Everyone makes their own choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back