Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stolen from the baseball thread.
F LSU.
View attachment 373014
PalatableQuerulousAracari-max-1mb.gif

They are gambling on the fact that there will be enough demand to drive the prices. And with the limited number of tickets available to this event in the first place there was already a scarcity. Only like 4k tickets to each game to start with?
I think the point is that they are not gambling if they are using bots to get bunches in groups of 8. That is manipulation at the highest.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
We usually agree, not here I guess. Market dictates everything, and corrects itself accordingly. When you try to mess with it, you do more harm than good.
What about the people who leap in with inferior or even harmful products to take advantage of this free market?

What about the people who leap in with inferior or even harmful products to take advantage of this free market?

People will realize the product is either ****** or dangerous and shift elsewhere. The only exception to this is addictive substances, but I think they should be legal as well. Controversial take from a former fentanyl addict, but I don’t think it’s the governments place to dictate what consenting adults do to themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back