Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Matt Campbell. What he’s done with that Iowa St program with the limited resources. He would be a home run hire.

While I understand what he’s done is incredible part of me says what if the SEC is to big for him? A lot of good coaches never cut it under the pressure every week

Reactions: SweetasSoda
You ain't wrong but I'm gonna enjoy it until McGoogleMe's presser.

That’s fair. I mean, we have more talent (thanks to Pruitt) than we’ve had for the previous two searches, so it’s not impossible that next guy doesn’t necessarily have to be googled...but I think we have certain inherent disadvantages that make it far more difficult to win here consistently enough to appease the base than at our rivals’ locations.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
I grew up near Knoxville. I am an alum and I bleed orange. I am thankful for all Fulmer did with 98 National Championship and Decade of Dominance.
Unfortunately, I was very concerned when he was named AD. He is not qualified. I was more concerned when he hired Pruitt, but I support our coaches and players. I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. I am Big Orange through and through.
This experiment needs to end. We need an experienced AD like Mark Ingram and we need a proven P5 coach to right this ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back