Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you live and die by every play your fantasy players miss, you'll be in an early grave lol
I haven’t played in 10 years. I used to obsess over it before it got to what it is now. I don’t trust myself to get back into it without going overboard with it. It’s a relief to not be involved with it.

I haven’t played in 10 years. I used to obsess over it before it got to what it is now. I don’t trust myself to get back into it without going overboard with it. It’s a relief to not be involved with it.
Yeah, that's understandable. I love it, it definitely enhances my enjoyment of the season...but its definitely stressful and super easy to get carried away with.

Dallas defense gonna cost them the game.

Two straight years on opening weekend that the Cowboys have been on the wrong end of a PI/Non PI call. Gallup got called for a bogus one at the end of the Rams game last year. Ironically, Godwin pushes off with no call this year.

Reactions: TennacJed
Maybe add a little smokey gray to the top? Idk. I'm sure Nike could be make something like that x10. Talk about making UT fun, prove it. Jerseys go a longggggg way, believe it or not.
I’m a Jersey guy, recruits love em. Fans love em even though half the fans don’t admit it. Guarantee you they’d buy that Jersey in a heartbeat to wear to games.

So I just rewatched the Bowling Green game again. However, this time I specifically focused on Mitchell.

That poor kid got robbed on the stat sheet.

1. They basically went away from him all game.
2. He had atleast two assisted tackles that weren’t recorded.
3. He had two QB hurries that I saw one resulted in a turnover on downs.
4. He plays really good pass coverage.
5. They had him in a type of floating zone a lot of times and he had to play his side of the field which took him out of a lot of plays.
6. We were rotating 4-5 LBs.

Anyways, the kid played his position very well and the stat sheets don’t show it. Kind of like how Butler was very disruptive but didn’t show up on the stat sheet.

So I just rewatched the Bowling Green game again. However, this time I specifically focused on Mitchell.

That poor kid got robbed on the stat sheet.

1. They basically went away from him all game.
2. He had atleast two assisted tackles that weren’t recorded.
3. He had two QB hurries that I saw one resulted in a turnover on downs.
4. He plays really good pass coverage.
5. They had him in a type of floating zone a lot of times and he had to play his side of the field which took him out of a lot of plays.
6. We were rotating 4-5 LBs.

Anyways, the kid played his position very well and the stat sheets don’t show it. Kind of like how Butler was very disruptive but didn’t show up on the stat sheet.
His time to eat starts week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back