Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
barstool is a private company, and you'd have to prove that they paid him to get him to commit, which I doubt you could do. These are all rumors. Any contract they actually sign will be after he's enrolled.

Agree with that but if Prime has a financial relationship with them I would think them being private would be meaningless. To me it hinges on if Deion has skin in it, so to speak. JMO

The irony is the Fabers uhhh JSUs of the world can stack a class as well. Not sure I saw that coming
Imagine some super duper rich dude that decides his 4K private college needs a world class team

Programs like that won't have the money to put entire classes together like the big boys. They'll get one or two if they want them.

The big boys will have $10-$20mil payrolls.

Good grief, man. Hope all's good now, jake.

Even with all my injuries, pancreatitis is a pain level I didn't know could exist. There's several levels but can't imagine any don't suck.
Changed my take on meds real quick. Spent most of my time pleading for death, while waiting on the process.

Of course the pharmacist always gives the old "let's see, here's your.." so I get the pleasure of seeing people behind me give the look. You can imagine the thoughts as I walk on by.

View attachment 420624
They gave me morphine on that first visit to the ER... gall bladder and pancreas were like...
1639588211691.gif

Dillotid...on the 3rd trip tho...
1639588374081.gif

Has a coach ever been fired on Signing Day?
FSU to Norvell about his extension he just signed...
FGqcOUZXsAsQCdw

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back