Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between signings and the portal? I'm not entirely clear on how the extra 7 works, but if we do get those spots, I could see us going over 27 with transfers.

Yes, with both. He says we're going to be pushing the 85 because of lack of transfers (not a bad thing) and we have to leave a couple spots open for self imposed reduction.

Reactions: HeadVol77
Kentucky loses Goodwin they will drop to 17th (behind us). And it's trending like he's a Spartan.

He won’t. Him and that DT that just flipped to Kentucky are close. The fact that he decided to announce today after all, and that flip, tells me he’s Kensucky bound.

I'm just interested in why Dave was willing to pay THAT much money for this chaos to happen.

I doubt this one is Dave driven.

However it's great for Barstool because:
1. The first and most important impact is that it drives immediate ad revenue for their hard knocks style doc that they film with Jackson State on YouTube. There's a world where they can now sell this to run on Prime, Netflix, Hulu and immediately make back any money invested and then some.
2. Drives Deion's fame higher and more eyeballs for Deion = more eyes for barstool = more $$.

Travis Hunter vs. FCS Opponents

EkJNkPlWoAIxXa9

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back