Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw them getting into the hotel downtown. Thought it was the team at first and then was disappointed as I realized it was the band
Get what you’re saying but will be happy as a lark to see them form the T tomorrow….goose bumps thinking about it ! Was a meer lad and was there that day when they formed the T for the first time.

Enki nervously watching Game 22 after hitting previous 21 games. Fourth down stop wins the $1M with 30 seconds to go..yet the refs pull a Sankey and you lose with a last second FG

8215929.gif

Terribly upset it is time for a roadtrip to Birmingham for a meeting with Sankey..

screaming-yelling.gif

"No, I am your father" is the actual line.

That is one of the hardest Mandel Effect things I just can't wrap my head around. For 30+ years I knew it was "Luke, I am your father".

I also KNEW I liked the Berenstein Bears....not these Berenstain Bears...wtf?

And I just can't believe Forrest Gump said life was like a box of chocolates. No freakin way. All of them combined just enforces the fact that we must have been shifted to an alternate universe at some point. One day the alt universes will take away the 98 championship won't they? 🤔

Respect reshmect. That's just ego talking.

Did any UT fan care in '98 that the SEC wasn't some godlike miniature NFL league, far and away better than others, like it's been the last ~15 years?

Just go win. Let the SEC burn. And tell our egos to stfu.
Yeah...until we are the 12-1 SEC team with left out of the playoffs because "The SEC ain't **** more"..

Like I said "The only reason"...but I am with you...I want them all to burn

When 1st diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, my bs measured 693. I then spent about a week in the hospital getting it under control as they kept testing the bs level while adjusting the insulin.
They're letting.mw ho they got it down to 28something..I went weeks messed up lost almost 40 lbs.

This is the truth.

People are looking back on this with the knowledge of what Garner would eventually become. Fulmer had no idea at the time. No one else didn’t either.

My recollection is that plenty of people said it was a mistake to let him go - due to recruiting - and I am quite sure they were right. Should have made an offer he couldn't refuse.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Well, ya gotta think analytitickly...you see...he took a team that hasn't won fewer than 10 games in a normal season since 2016...and won 9! What an accomplishment...🤣
Similar to what I was thinking. At least Heupel and Beamer took over for fired coaches. Malzahn got to underachieve after their coach took a promotion. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back