Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still pretty confused about Juwan Mitchell. If he was transferring would he make the trip with the team for the bowl game? He’s there, that’s why I’m asking
Why would the dude even transfer and sit a whole year? Feels like you might as well play it out unless you feel you'll develop bigly in your redhsirt year off.

Probably driving up for the game tomorrow, any ideas/advice on parking? Never been to a game in Nashville, not sure what the best option is. Music City website says stadium parking is sold out.

Probably driving up for the game tomorrow, any ideas/advice on parking? Never been to a game in Nashville, not sure what the best option is. Music City website says stadium parking is sold out.
It will be parking around the stadium maybe around 25-40 bucks. You will not have to walk far to get to the stadium like we do at neyland

I am missing something. Why do we want the whole SEC to lose and like like crap? lol
Because when they lose...we win. Just a little. Little by little. We need the SEC to fall out of favor and look and play like crap. More like the 90s.

Only they need the SEC tag. We, and a couple others, have never needed the association to succeed. But the "rising tide lifts all boats" actualization has lessened our relative position, though ofc we've shot ourselves in the foot for most of our problems. But the SEC's comeuppance sure hasn't helped us.

So, yeah, screw em all. I hope we become the ACC and every other progran burns down besides us. Let it be.

Sittin here at home re-watching Justified with my MiL this week (she loves this show and binges it every time she is up here) and I gotta say...Margo Martindale (Mags Bennett) is freaking amazing in season two.

It is the best acting performance in this whole show, and is arguably one of the best I have ever seen in anything.
Great show and Season 2 was probably the best one of all. Margo Martindale is terrific. She did an equally impressive job playing a deep cover Soviet spy in The Americans.

The sad thing is that bowl games don't mean much anymore like they use to. I remember sitting and watching so many bowl games New Year's eve and New years day ALL day long. Just like the way it use to be. Ole school I guess.
Maybe, but imo you'd be crazy to not be watching bowl games the next 3 days.

It could also be growing up in general? Idk. Some fans stop the same rituals from their younger years when other priorities take place and many will say "sports don't matter like they used to"...yes even UT football. That could be more of a life-phase shift than anything.

Jmo but bowl games are great during an otherwise dead period for sports and legalized betting has made it even more entertaining. Looking to increase to 5-0 this bowl season and 7/8 on the season with a UT win. Enki here I come 😅

The ONLY reason I don't like SEC teams sucking it up is that the SEC will lose respect just in time for our resurgence....because Tennessee.
Respect reshmect. That's just ego talking.

Did any UT fan care in '98 that the SEC wasn't some godlike miniature NFL league, far and away better than others, like it's been the last ~15 years?

Just go win. Let the SEC burn. And tell our egos to stfu.

Does anyone actually think if TT was a regular season game that MSU wouldn’t just stomp the **** of them? These lower echelon bowls mean nothing to SEC teams that have higher aspirations
Excuses.

And lol at Miss St having higher expectations. Were they expecting to be in the playoffs? Of course not haha cmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back