Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sittin here at home re-watching Justified with my MiL this week (she loves this show and binges it every time she is up here) and I gotta say...Margo Martindale (Mags Bennett) is freaking amazing in season two.

It is the best acting performance in this whole show, and is arguably one of the best I have ever seen in anything.
Team Wynonna

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Its a mental disease!
I know you're joking...but it really is.

I know of no other known disease by all of science that makes grown human beings act like their pets. It really is disturbing. It should be added to the APA's DSM right away so we can study these disturbed individuals more. Such a sad infliction 😮‍💨

I just saw 60+ year old Georgia fans barking in the middle of a restaurant in Fort Lauderdale… why are they like this?
Ive witnessed older, overweight LSU coonice necks trying to pick fights with other patrons in Knoxville family restaurants. Talk about stupid, those morons woulda gotten stomped by all the TN fans about.

there's just things ya dont do.

Reactions: HeadVol77
I know you're joking...but it really is.

I know of no other known disease by all of science that makes grown human beings act like their pets. It really is disturbing. It should be added to the APA's DSM right away so we can study these disturbed individuals more. Such a sad infliction 😮‍💨
Maybe if they got a rabies shot the barking would go away.

Any word on Smyrna ? Just thinking about him when I see his post from last night.
Walking around the hospital every couple hours and just hanging out now. I have scans in the morning. If all looks well, I may be going home tomorrow! Thanks for asking brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back